Sunday, January 23, 2011

Secondhand Serenade (II)

Remember the story "OMG" about John replied my message on MySpace?
Thanks so much. I loved being there and will defintiely come back again soon (:
-John

When he replied me on Twitter,
@bellau I'll be back

Or when he swear he'll be back to Jakarta with the new album at Java Rockin'land?

Well, that's 2 years ago. And it's true, he made it to Indonesia for the second time this year on January 7. When I knew he's coming back to Indonesia, I can't describe how happy I was. Langsung cari info siapa promotornya, dan langsung beli tiket di hari pertama tiketnya dijual! Watching Secondhand Serenade is not a choice for me, mau gimanapun gw HARUS nonton Secondhand Serenade kl ke Indonesia lagi. His second (damn, why am I keep typing secondha... and have to backspace to make it second? -_-) concert in Indonesia bukan di Jakarta, tp di Bandung dan Surabaya. Dan gw nonton ke Bandung.

Kata promotornya sendiri, dan fanbase SHS_Indonesia, bilang dia bkl arrived in Jakarta di Bandara Soekarno-Hatta jam 1an. Sehari sebelum dia nyampe di Jakarta gw minta izin buat ngejar ke bandara dan boleh... Man how I love my parents. 7 Januari 2011, gw nyampe di bandara sekitar jam 10an. Gila kan, dia aja nyampenya jam 1, kepagian bgt, kirain bakal macet di Cengkareng ternyata ngga. Yaudah nunggu di mobil sambil dengerin lagu-lagu Secondhand Serenade. Gw turun sesekali buat liat-liat, dan nanya ke orang bandara katanya; EvaAir (dari Taipei) mendarat jam 13.10, gate 2D. Abis kabarin SHS_Indonesia, adminnya minta ketemu di bandara. Akhirnya ga sendirian cengo nungguin haha. Sekitar jam 12 gw keluar mobil, nunggu di depan gate 2D, dan ketemu admin SHS_Indonesia. Gw yg duduk disitu dari tadi gak ngeh ada Ryan, Promotor StarDpro, dan crew crew promotor lainnya lg makan di Hoka Hoka Bento. Geblek! Udah lama duduk-duduk, hampir jam 1, promotor dan crewnya bergerak masuk dan kita pun ikutin. Lamaaa bgt nunggu, udah lewat dari jam 13.10, ga dateng dateng jg itu John. Pas lg nungguin, tiba-tiba si promotor nyamperin "fans Secondhand Serenade kan? Sini sini." waowww trs dia ngasih tau nanti jangan gini gini gini, dan milih 6 orang buat ga tau apa. Gw udah saya saya aja pdhl ga tau ngapain, dia tanya pd jam berapa nyampe sini, trs gw jawab aja 10! 10! 10! Krn emang bener kan dateng jam 10. Pas dia milih-milih, 4 5...6! YES!! Gw dan admin SHS_Indonesia kepilih dari 6 orang itu. Nanya-nanya, ternyata kita disuruh ngalungin bunga John dan crewnya pas mereka keluar :'D

Laluuu kita berenam disuruh nunggu di luar gate 2D, and here come Secondhand Serenade and the crew! AAAAAAA. Gw ga dapet ngalungin John, jadi ngalungin crewnya.. trs gw heran, knp pada ga meluk lg nih orang-orang, yaudah aja pas John di depan gw gw peluk yg lamaaaaa and everyone was like "ohhhh" hahaha lagi sih... I think I'm the first one who gave him a hug? :)

Crewnya Secondhand Serenade;
Lukas, Tom, Ryan, Preston, and Chad. Everyone was reaaaaaally nice, and handsome. Srsly. Preston, the manager, was kinda look like Zack Merrick from All Time Low. Here's my little talk w/ John; "John!" "Hi!" "I love you!" "Ohh thank you!" :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Then I took a picture with John, Preston, Tom and Ryan. And got a lot of hugs & autographs.

The concerts in Bandung was aweeeeeeeeesome. The crowds was REALLY amazing as well. Made me love Secondhand Serenade even more.

"And all of you might think that you're a fan of us. But I wanna tell you, tonight, we are fan of yours!"

Wow, Secondhand Serenade was my fan. Was. Hahahaha!

"You guys make me wanna move here. I wanna live here in Indonesia. If I moved here, would you all be my friend?" "YEEEEEEEEES!" "Ha ha ha ha!"

He played 15 songs; You And I, Like A Knife, Stranger, So Long, Awake, Vurnerable, Broken, Stay Away, Your Call, Maybe, Goodbye, Something More, Reach For The Sky, Fall For You, Fix You. But, he was supposed to play 16 songs. How do I know? Because when the show ends, I ask for a set list to a crew (or maybe it was the promotor) and he did! Based on the set list, he was supposed to play The Last Song Ever, not Broken. Broken wasn't on the set list, but I'm glad he played it anyway. Aand he was supposed to play Pretend :( And I want to hear A Twist In My Story but he didn't play it, it's not even on the set list! WHY JOHN WHY? :( Haha

Pokonya it was amazing amazing amazing. In the end of the show, he shouted "CEWE BANDUNG GAREULIS!" or at least that's what I heard. And gareulis means cantik-cantik. :P

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com