Saturday, August 29, 2009

Rejects TV (part 2)

finally I found the video when Tyson talked about the concert at Jakarta ;)



The show I've ever played tonight was tonight. Oh wait, the greatest show I've ever played in this real life --- was tonight for me, because it was bigger than a show, it was a the independence day, Merdeka! that's what it called. Where in 1949, the a Indonesian people --- the Independence from the Dutch, and it was a very special night being The All-American Rejects the first rock band back to Jakarta after the bombings. Fearless? Yes. I gave a speech in the very end of the concert, that was the most heartfull thing i've ever done. And um, overwhelmed with the crowd, and I have to say that, becouse it was dangerous my speech, my speech was dangerous, I called that against the terrorism. There's a lot of people that still you know, --- over here so I try to give them as much the heartfill message as possible, so --- because it was the most --- experience in my life, completely overwhelmed and I just wanna tell you guys that I'm happy tonight, I am really fuckin' happy.

So, be well, tell somebody inspiring tonight, or today, or whatever time it is, oh it's 9:49, so good morning, eat some breakfast, then go get somebody a big hug, that you don't even know, just for fun. ---, can I give you a big hug? Cause you need eight hug today to be happy. Alright that ---, so rock and roll, given all you got everybody, cause this world is ---, but we can all ---. So, be good, and I'm too wasted it to continue, so p-p-p-party!

Heeeeey listening is fun. BYE!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com