Tuesday, May 5, 2009

krik krik krik

i dont know what to do to make me cheers up oh world im so bored of you you you but im lying ha ha ha dont know what to write rite rite bite yea o o o yeah yeah turn left turn right up and down up side down yea yea oh earth i love youu thank you do you love me earth oh you make me crazy earth yeah yeahhhhhhhh owyea tell me tell me where to go becouse i dont wanna get lost and find a way back to youu tell me oh please tell me EH TELL MEEEEEE! becouse i dont know so you have to tell me ok? oh bulellelelele oyee i still dont know what to do but now i feel like waiting something but i dont know what oh god why is this my grammar is so baaaaad oh i dont care becouse i dont know what to write oh i really dont know please tell me what to write tell me mattttttttt please ya ya ya oh world why why why tell me why love oyeah yeah OH WHYYYY TELL ME WHY! woyeeeeeeeah im so bore bore bore please do something lalala and now im singing singin im the rainbow of your blue sky i will make you happy and i wont let you down come on oh come on uwooooooooooooooyea ah ahhhhhhhh yuhu I AM YOUR RAINBOW BABY YEAH its gonna take sometime to realizeeeeeeeeeed wuhuuu hu hu hu im sad youre sad im happy youre happy dont follow me you fuck follower huh what do i thinkin of youuuuuu uwooooooiyeahyeah listen to my storyyyy about him so freak his attitude so sweet his smileeee be honest to me you have that feeling listen to my storyyyy.....you will never find another me, you will never have another story wo o o its getting dark here wo o o right know wo o o i need you tonight oooooh tonight, tell me that "i will never leave" tell me that "i will kiss you now" tudidam uuuuuh tudidam uuuuh vierra no lyrics yeah ha ha ha please tell me you will never leave oh sorrrrrry if i need you more than you think i doooooooooooooo im a looser please tell me that words i really really want to hear it please sing it to me i wanna hear your voice was the soundtrack of my summer~ uuuuuuwoyeah i miss you now now and forever girl you make me down you let me down oh oh oh yea what in the earth are you thinkin abooooooout? me? oh great yea yeah leave me alone now im getting crazy-____-
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com