Thursday, June 25, 2009

When you're gone

I always needed time on my own, I never thought I'd, need you there when I cry. And the days feel like years when I'm alone, and the bed where you lied, is made up on your side. When you walk away, I count the steps that you take, do you see how much I need you right now? When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you! When you're gone, the face I came to know is missing too! When you're gone, all the words I need to hear to always get me through the day... And make it OK... I miss you. I've never felt this way before, everything that I do, reminds me of you. And the clothes you left, they lie on the floor, and they smell just like you, I love the things that you do! We were made for each other, out here forever, I know we were, yeah yeah! All I ever wanted was for you to know, everything I do I give my heart and soul, I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me... Yeah!

No comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com